Home Consular services Registration at the Consulate General in Astana
Registration at the Consulate General in Astana
1. You are a Belgian citizen living permanently in Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic or Tajikistan
You can register with our Consulate. We respect your privacy: Belgian or European consular assistance | Federal Public Service Foreign Affairs (belgium.be).
Once you are registered, we become your town hall. You can contact us for passports, identity cards, certificates, elections…
Check the procedure to follow before your departure from Belgium and after your arrival in one country of our jurisdiction via: For Belgians abroad | Federal Public Service Foreign Affairs (belgium.be).
Since 30 November 2020, you can register online in our Consulate via “e-Consul”: https://econsul.diplomatie.be/.
You have access to this website if you:
- Have the Belgian nationality;
- Are not (anymore) registered in a Belgian town hall, because you have warned your town hall about your departure abroad;
- Have a valid and activated Belgian eID;
- Know your PIN code and have a eID reader.
You can also register your non-Belgian family members. However, their own country will be able to provide consular assistance to them should it be necessary.
2. You are a Belgian citizen living temporarily in Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic or Tajiksitan (for work, as a student…)
You can warn our Consulate about your presence. We will keep your data in order to facilitate the consular assistance (e.g. in case of an accident, a catastrophe, an evacuation…).
3. You are a Belgian citizen visiting Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic or Tajiksitan as a tourist
You can not register in our Consulate, but you can register your travel free of charge on Travellers Online, in order to facilitate the consular assistance: http://travellersonline.be/.