Embassy of Belgium in Kazakhstan


Do you need a notary? For example, you might need a notary for:

  • A marriage contract
  • A gift
  • To sell a house
  • A will
  • ...

You can use a local notary for this, but for some cases you can also contact the Consulate. The condition is that you need the notary for something that has a link with Belgium. For example:

  • Make a Belgian will
  • Sell an apartment in Belgium
  • ...

There are other conditions still.

You will find more information on the website of the Royal Federation of Notaries of Belgium:

Or here: in Dutch /  in French